We are a group of Grade 6 students here at École Golden Gate. Every day offers a new challenge as we make our way through our first year of Middle School together! Please take a look around our blog to see what we've been up to!

Friday 15 January 2016

Homework alert - Français!

Dear parent(s),

In class this week, I have been reviewing the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the school year. I have written a goal reflection in my Français journal and am bringing it home this weekend to share it with you!
Please:
1) Look at the inspiration board I made.
2) Listen to me read my goal reflection en français. I know you might not understand, but it is important for me to practice reading aloud in French.
3) Allow me to explain to you what I have written. My reflection should include: what I have already accomplished (and how I accomplished it), what I still need to work on and a new school goal that I have set for myself for the remainder of the year.
4) Sign my journal once I have completed 1 and 2.

Thank you for your continued support of my Grade 6 goals!

Love,
Your 6F4 student :)

No comments:

Post a Comment